There are many video streaming services to select from, and sometimes maintaining tabs in your favourite exhibits requires the usage of multiple. This could be a fairly expensive endeavor, particularly if you subscribe to, say, greater than 5. Nonetheless, judging by a latest ballot on our web site, a substantial variety of customers do exactly that.
We requested readers to weigh in on how many video streaming services they subscribe to. Right here’s what they told us.
How many video streaming services do you subscribe to?
This ballot offered some stunning studying. Not solely did the outcomes show to be surprisingly even throughout the board, however a notable variety of customers don’t even subscribe to a video streaming service in any respect. Multiple in 5 of our readers, or 21% of the respondents, don’t have a video streaming subscription with any platform. It was additionally the preferred possibility among the many six selections.
Round 17% of readers subscribe to at the very least one service, however the Goldilocks determine is three. Simply over 20% of respondents subscribe to three video streaming services. Some take this a step additional, although. Whereas 13.6% of readers declare to subscribe to 4 streaming services, practically 12.5% subscribe to “5 or extra.”
As for the preferred services, Netflix featured prominently within the feedback, with Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV Plus, and HBO Max additionally seeing mentions. A number of customers additionally subscribe to BritBox to binge UK TV exhibits.
Right here’s what you told us
- Peter Turner: Netflix, Britbox and Amazon Prime Video.
- Montisaquadeis: Personally none as I take advantage of my mother and father’ accounts.
- JL T0x: I at the moment have Netflix (long-time person), Hulu, Disney Plus and I get free streaming entry to HBOMax, OWN, Lifetime, ESPN, FX, MTV, & 30 different networks by way of a separate cable/web subscription with Spectrum. Infinite content material. Solely media content material I’d have to pay further for are a number of the latest films at theatres.
- Mayyours Ransford: Netflix and Apple TV Plus.
- Konrad Uroda-Darłak: Netflix for anime 🙂
- Tennisfreak: Netflix and HBO Max (however this comes with my ATT cellphone plan).
If all these corporations hold pulling their exhibits off air and placing them behind subscription paywalls it’s going to backfire. Folks wouldn’t have limitless cash or need to spend on a dozen paid subscriptions.
- Colin English: I subscribe within the UK to Netflix, Now TV, and Britbox. Netflix has sure exhibits that I would like to watch, Now has others, and Britbox has BBC packages from my childhood corresponding to Physician Who from the Nineteen Sixties.
That’s it for this ballot. Thanks in your votes and feedback. If you have any further ideas about streaming services or the outcomes, drop them down beneath.