Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 update hub. Right here you’ll discover the newest info on updates to the Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e. We’ll element the present software program variations for every machine and provide you with a warning if there’s a brand new update rolling out. Samsung normally pushes out updates to your complete collection on the similar time, however this may occasionally differ per variant and service.
- Present secure model: Android 11
- Will the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e get Android 12? Sure, however seemingly not till early-to-mid 2022
Newest Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
June 4, 2021: Samsung is now rolling out a brand new update to the Galaxy S10 collection. The firmware, numbered G97xFXXSBFUE6 (h/t SamMobile), is at the moment obtainable in restricted markets, together with Poland.
To date, the majority of the update seems to be simply the June 2021 Android safety patch. Because the update hits extra markets, we’ll be capable to inform if it has extra fixes or new options. For what it’s price, different updates which have rolled out to Samsung telephones with the June patch haven’t had a lot else.
To test if the update’s obtainable to your machine head to Settings > Software program update and faucet on Obtain and set up.
Earlier Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e updates
- Could 2021: Samsung rolled out a brand new update to its Galaxy S10 collection units. In response to SamMobile, these in Europe at the moment are receiving the update, with firmware model G97xFXXUAFUE3 throughout the S10e, S10, and S10 Plus. The update consists of the Could safety patch and a couple of different safety fixes.
- February 2021: The secure model of One UI 3.0 began rolling out to carrier-branded units on T-Cellular and AT&T (through PhoneArena) on February 10, 2021. The update additionally carried the January 2021 Android safety patch. Simply two weeks later, One UI 3.1 rolled out to the Galaxy S10 collection, specifically the S10 Plus in Switzerland. However, the update did sign Samsung’s intent to push by the brand new update as rapidly as potential. The patch arrived with a refreshed UI, wi-fi Dex assist, and the March 2021 patch.
- January 2021: In early January, the secure model of One UI 3.0 began hitting units in Switzerland. Curiously, for these nonetheless on the beta update channel, Samsung rolled out one more One UI 3.0 beta to customers in early January. Regardless of its pre-release tag, the update did deliver an array of fixes together with the in-display fingerprint sensor’s velocity and reliability, the sensitivity of swipe gestures from the underside of the show, and “failed” recordings in gradual movement video mode.
- December 2020: Samsung began rolling out the One UI 3.0 beta updates (h/t: SamMobile), touchdown within the likes of Asia, Europe, and India.
- September 2020: Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.5 update to customers in Germany in September. The update weighed in at round 963MB and introduced with it options that first appeared on the Galaxy Notice 20 collection. This included Wi-fi Dex, which permits customers to solid the telephone’s desktop surroundings to Miracast-enabled screens.
When you’ve noticed a Samsung Galaxy S10 update that we haven’t, tip us! On the lookout for one other update? Remember to go to our Android 11 update tracker.